Battle of the Sexes…
Sadly, polio lives on and is using the current global COVID-19 pandemic to blossom, as medical help is precluded from disbursing live-saving vaccine. Our battle as Rotarians continues to stem the swelling tide.
How can you help?
- Donate at https://raise.rotary.org/RotaryClubofCabarrusCounty/challenge
- Be sure to use the email in your Rotary profile so your donation will be linked to your giving history.
- NO transaction fees are taken from your donation.
- Share this link with others and ask them to donate today. Remember $1 = 5 lives saved!
- Join the Club Team (Splashers)
Click on the link above and scroll down to Join the Team, then begin raising money! (you do not have to be a Rotarian to join – perfect for youth clubs and families).
- Sponsor Robert or Margie, as they are committed to swim for four - yes four - hours. (Maybe ‘committable’ is a better word). They have set personal goals of raising $2,000.00 each.
At the end of the fundraiser, we will tally how much each the females versus the males raised.
The best way to keep polio a distant memory is to defeat this life stealer. DONATE TODAY